ST. LOUIS, April 5, 2016 – FleishmanHillard has been named a six-time finalist for this year’s North America SABRE Awards, presented by The Holmes Report. The agency was recognized for its work on behalf of six clients, including Ascension, Arrow Electronics, Inc., AT&T, Chevrolet, Elanco Animal Health and Fitbit. This year’s shortlist features finalists selected from more than 2,000 entries. The awards honor superior achievements in branding, reputation and engagement across North America. Winners will be announced on May 3, 2016, at a dinner in New York.
- Ascension, “Your Move Chess” (Not-for-Profit Organizations)
- Arrow Electronics, “Semi-Autonomous Motorcar (SAM) Project” (Technology: Hardware)
- AT&T, “It Can Wait: Taking a Risk by Evolving an Established Movement” (Telecommunications)
- Chevrolet, “#ChevyGoesEmoji” (Marketing to Youth)
- Elanco Animal Health, “Better Together: The Journey Begins” (Employee Communications)
- Fitbit, “Fitbit IPO” (Financial Communications)
[wufoo username=”stantonm” formhash=”m1jntrin1k66kv2″ autoresize=”true” height=”1097″ header=”show” ssl=”true”]