Position Overview and Responsibilities:
FleishmanHillard has an immediate opening for an individual to be a Senior Research Analyst on the Global Research and Analytics team. This person will be positioned in the FH St. Louis office.
The Research Analyst will help design and manage research studies, write questionnaires/discussion guides, analyze data, prepare reports and present findings. In addition, he or she will mine, query and analyze marketing campaign information to identify key trends and create relevant conclusions and implications. As a secondary area of responsibility, the candidate is expected to conduct regular traditional media monitoring and stay current and understand trends in the social media space for selected clients and their industries.
FleishmanHillard, globally headquartered in St. Louis., is one of the largest integrated communications companies in the world. Our service to clients draws on expertise across more than 25 disciplines, including B2C and B2B marketing, branding, corporate reputation management, CSR, creative services, entertainment and sports, digital and social media, financial communications and investor relations, healthcare, internal communications, issues and crisis management, public affairs, and technology.
The FH Global Research & Analytics group is a team of more than 30 researchers and strategists. Our expertise and our passion is collecting and analyzing data that help clients fuel powerful positioning programs and connect and engage with their audiences to achieve desired goals. We focus our research in three areas:
Primary: brand and communications research, online communities, ethnography, traditional and web-based focus groups
News monitoring and competitive Intelligence: media audits, landscape analysis, marketplace competitiveness
Analytics and measurement: traditional, social and digital analytics and measurement to demonstrate performance impact
- Consult with external clients and recommend research designs that address their needs and align with business objectives
- Write research proposals and work with research vendors to develop budget estimates
- Create primary research instruments including survey questionnaires and focus group discussion guides and work with clients on the review and approval process
- Analyze data, write research reports, and deliver oral research presentations of research findings and conclusions
- Recommend communications solutions based on the research results
- Participate in integrated research and analytics assignments, which include the use of social and traditional media monitoring and analytics results
- Collaborate with internal practice group and industry sector leads to deploy the best research to ensure client success
- Manage the collection and synthesizing of data for clients across the social PESO (paid, earned, shared, owned) spectrum.
- Use a wide range of media listening/aggregation platforms to conduct necessary research functions (e.g., competitive intelligence, sector analysis, customer values, market segmentation, and new product development)
- Three or more years of experience across a broad range of research categories and models
- Research specialist experienced in all facets of quantitative and qualitative research (e.g., sample and survey design, focus group moderation)
- Experience in customer surveys, research, and analysis, as well as measurement principles in consumer research
- Results-focused approach and willingness to go the extra mile for clients
- Ability to be flexible and precise under aggressive deadlines
- Ability to analyze data and extract the most salient points that provide important audience or market insights
- Capable of and confident in giving presentations to a variety of audiences
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Proven analytical and deductive reasoning skills; able to translate findings into meaningful positioning strategies
- Results-focused approach and commitment to consistently meeting and exceeding the highest-quality standards of client service
- Agency experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is required; master’s degree is preferred
- A consummate team player who brings a passionate, positive, high-energy approach to client service and delivering results
- Critical thinker who is constantly looking for ways to evolve the capabilities of the firm
FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and transmedia and social content. FleishmanHillard delivers on The Power of True, reflecting the firm’s high values, and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2015; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of the DAS Group of Companies, and has 88 offices in 31 countries, plus affiliates in 42 countries. Visit us at http://www.fleishmanhillard.com/.
The DAS group of companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com) is a global group of marketing services companies. DAS includes over 200 companies in the following marketing disciplines: specialty, PR, healthcare, CRM, events, promotional marketing, branding and research. Operating through a combination of networks and regional organizations, DAS serves international, regional, national and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
Omnicom Group Inc. (www.omnicomgroup.com) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom’s branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.